9:00am to 10:15am
Yoga for Fitness, Flexibility and Wellness for Thursday, May 12, 2022
Instructor, Bhavani Cooper:
“Yoga for Fitness, Flexibility and Wellness is an opportunity to learn and practice both outer and inner flexibility and resiliency while you improve your general health. Yoga is the perfect complement to other fitness practices and sports and a tonic for body, mind, breath and spirit! Please do not hesitate to take the class if you feel you are ‘not flexible’ as this is why we practice yoga!! Modifications will be taught.”
Please note the following:
- Class size is limited to 8 participants with a minimum of 2 participants.
Sign up by:
- Registering for the Class on ForeTees.
- Calling the Health and Fitness Facility Desk at 520-219-5300.
- Sign ups will not be accepted more than 48 hours in advance.
- Cost for this class is $20
- Please bring your own mat. Mats will not be provided.