Posture Fitness for 2021-11-05
Instructor: Gina Rhine
Postural Therapy, also known as Egoscue therapy, contains exercises that stretch, strengthen, and relax the body, allowing it to return to its proper alignment. Active adults will see an increase in range of motion in the spine, build core strength, improve balance, and reduce the risk of injury by increasing flexibility. Equipment needed: Yoga mat and yoga strap.
Please note the following:
- Class size is limited to 10 participants.
Sign up by:
- Registering for the Class on ForeTees.
- Calling the Health and Fitness Facility Desk at 520-219-5300.
- Sign ups will not be accepted more than 48 hours in advance.
- Cost for this class: $20 per class.