Hike: Wasson Peak via King Canyon for Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Wasson Peak (via King Canyon)
- Meet: Meet at the Health and Fitness Facility at 8:30 am to carpool to the trailhead.
- Description: Wasson Peak is the tallest peak in the Tucson Mountains. We will access the trailhead near the Desert Museum and hike to the top of Wasson Peak where the 360 degree views of the Tucson and Avra Valleys are spectacular!
- Length: 6.5 mile out and back
- Elevation change: 1,800 feet
- Duration (including travel): 5 hours
- Please RSVP on foreTees