2:00pm to 3:30pm
Hike: Linda Vista Trail for Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Hike Leader: Nate Crook
- Sign-ups are not necessary.
- With all hikes, please review the distance and elevation gain to decide if this hike is right for you.
Please be prepared with the following:
- Good hiking/trail shoes.
- Sun/weather protection (hat, sunglasses, sleeves, sunblock etc)
- Water, water and more water! Feel free to bring an energy bar or two as well.
- Trekking poles may be useful to some on this hike.
Linda Vista Trail
- Meet: Meet at the Health and Fitness Facility at 2:00pm to carpool to the trailhead.
- Description: Linda vista trail is a low intensity trail in Oro valley that gives hikers easy access to “desert” hiking.
- Length: 2.2 miles
- Elevation change: 500 feet
- Duration (including travel): 1-2 hours