9:00am to 10:00am
Core & Stretch Fitness Class for Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Instructor, Michelle Riggs:
“Core and Stretch” is designed to build core muscle groups while improving posture through performing a variety of exercises that strengthen the abdomen and back muscles, glutes, lower back, hips, and shoulders. Each class will end with an extended stretch segment.
Please note the following:
- Class size is limited to 25 participants.
Sign up by:
- Registering for the Class on ForeTees.
- Calling the Health and Fitness Facility Desk at 520-219-5300.
- Sign ups will not be accepted more than 48 hours in advance.
- There is no additional cost for members to participate in this class.
- Please bring your own mat. Mats will not be provided.