Founded in 1974, Oro Valley is located on the Northwest side of Tucson and resides between the stunning Catalina Mountains to the east and the inspiring Tortolita Mountains to the northwest. This emerging community features an burgeoning local business environment, ever expanding commercial centers, and an impressive number of recreation activities. Continually ranked in numerous publications as one of the most desirable cities in the United States, Oro Valley boasts quite a pedigree for such a new town. Stone Canyon is excited to be a part of this exceptional town’s growth and looks to be a leader in developing a community that blends harmoniously with the surrounding environment.
In recent years Oro Valley has received awards from several publications which have hailed the town’s lifestyle among the best in the nation.
- One of Americas 10 Safest Suburbs - Movoto Real Estate, 2014
- Best Place in Arizona to Raise Kids - Bloomberg Businessweek, 2013
- Playful City Community USA - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 10 Best Towns for Families - Family Circle Magazine, August 2008
- 100 Best Places in America to Live and Launch a Business - Fortune Small Business Magazine, April 2008